Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wobbling Again with Dreamweaver and Action Wobbles

AWBanner

I seriously challenged myself this week to incorporate the Action Wobble with Dreamweaver Thursday, and mix in "the fat man with the beard". How did I do? First, I used the Dreamweaver Santa stencil, machine embossed twice on Core'dinations' Chalk Core Red cardstock. The embossed areas were sanded to reveal the design in a chalk board fashion. I added a panel of red Core'dinations which I machine-embossed using the Dreamweaver Stripe/Plaid stencil before sanding to reveal the plaid design.


And then I added the Action Wobble...


I cut out the second Santa head...


 

Adhered the self-adhesive gadget, and...


So. Much. Fun!


Here's what the crew has been up to...

Stampendous Blog

Kristine Reynolds (Wobbles, DW, and Santa)

Pam Hornschu (Wobbles,  DW, and Santa)

Laura Drahozal (DW and Santa)

Louise Healy (DW and Santa)

Pam Bray (Wobbles,  DW, and Santa)

Lea Fritts (DW and Wobbles)


5 comments:

Gloria said...

Great card! I want to try this.Thanks for sharing. Great color choice makes the card pop.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love this cardstock! It looks so awesome in this card. So fun.

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!!!
LOVE your wobble-head Santa and AWESOME textures with the embossing & sanding - WOW - THANK YOU for sharing!!!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVELOVELOVE this card!!! The embossed and sanded Santa are awesome and the overall effect of the card is spectacular!! TFS!

Jean said...

Such a wonderful card!!