Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stampendous: Falling In Love With Fall

 

 We had a fun month in October going creepy and scary, but now it's nice to settle down and just enjoy the fall season, with all of it's yummy flavors, crisp air, and gorgeous colors. This week the Stampendous team are celebrating this wonderful season, and we'd love for you to play along! Just break out your collection of fall images, accessories, stencils, and more from Stampendous, and have "a ball in the fall"!

My card today features the Jumbo Leaves stamp set. These leaves also come as a die set, and they come in our famous PenPattern design as well. I just kept it simple. I stamped the leaves on my ochre-colored cardstock. To make them pop from the background, I traced around the outside with two shades of my Copic Sketch markers...YG93 and YG99. Over the top of the stamped leaves, I used the VersaColor pigment ink cubes from Tsukineko® directly to the front of the card as square pops of color. So simple to do, and a very unique look as well.

To finish it off, I stamped the Cling Relax sentiment on a folded die cut of kraft cardstock, and attached it over simple twine wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.


 For more Fall Fun, check out this awesomeness from the team...

Pam Hornschu (you're here)


2 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Pam!!!
LOVE your leaves, LOVE your POP of colour with your CLEVER inking too!!!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE the ochre cardstock! Where did you get it? This is a beautiful Fall card that anyone would love to receive~ TFS!