Friday, August 17, 2012

Playing with the Paper Craft Planet Sketch


I'm in charge of the sketch challenge this week over at Paper Craft Planet, and I'd love to encourage all of you to come play along. The layout is simple, as you can see at left. Just remember when you upload your creation to the Paper Craft Planet Gallery, to add the SK081712 tag to your link.

My version features the Stampendous Pensive Portrait cling stamp, along with the Perfectly Clear Corset Ladies and Timeless Tags sets. Stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento on shades of pink and kraft, embellished with only ribbon and a key, this is the type of card that can be done in mass quantities!


1 comment:

krcmasterpiece said...

I love the vintage look of your card. The sketch is really user friendly looking. I'm going to try it tomorrow.