Woodware UK Goes to the Third Dimension
Come with the Woodware UK team to another dimension...a third dimension. No flat cards here, just opportunity to take your crafting a thicker, more substantial level. Yep. The challenge this week is to go 3D. My project features an unfinished wood frame on which I used the Stampendous Antique Embossing technique:
1) Paint the entire frame with black acrylic paint and let dry.
2) Stamp the Stampendous Cling Jumbo Rose with Versamark, and emboss with Deep Impressions Embossing Powder.
3) Paint two or three other colors of acrylic paint over the surface.
4) While paint is damp, use damp terry toweling and rub away paint from the embossed areas.
5) Apply Metallic Rub-ons for added sheen.
After this part was completed, I took Stampendous Damask Leaf Peel Offs, turned them over and applied Chocolate Latte Fun Flock to the adhesive side before adhering them to the frame. I stamped a sentiment on a banner die, coated it with Versamark, and embossed with the Deep Impressions powder. A beautiful satin rose, crinkled ribbon, and leaves trim, along with a vintage photo finish off this dimensional beauty.
Be sure to visit the Woodware UK blog daily to see what the team has been creating with the latest challenges.