Today's the second day of the Dreamweaver Stencil's Dream Team sneak peek. My card today features the new Cherry Blossom Shape stencil...so gorgeous! The stencil is the shape of the flower, and the center can be embossed to highlight the beautiful design. I machine embossed it off the edge at the bottom of the red panel, which would be stunning all on its own. But I used the flower once again on the black panel. I used double-sided tape to adhere the stencil temporarily to the black panel. Then I used a palette knife to spread the Translucent Embossing Paste onto the stencil and across the center portion. Afterwards, I took a flat brush to brush the paste away and towards the outside edges of the black panel. Once dry, the brush lines mimic the lines of the center of the flower. Pretty cool, huh? I also paste-embossed in black the Hope symbol stencil, matted the panels and adhered the layers along with a simple black satin ribbon.
Remember, the whole Dream Team are posting their sneak peeks this week, so be sure to check out who is playing each day. You can find the list at right.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Woodware UK Goes to the Third Dimension
- Last Chance to Bling It On With Stampendous!
- Final Sneak Peek Before CHA
- Final Week of January Challenge and Day Four Sneak...
- Woodware UK Works With Tempting Templates
- KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Diner's Club Release...I...
- Day Three Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peeks...Yipp...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peek Day Two
- Sneak Peeks with the Dream Team!
- Stampendous Sneak Peeks with Bling
- This Week's Recipe Calls for Martinis!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post
- A Little Late But Very Cool
- Week Three of the Dream Team Valentine Challenge
- Kissing Tag with Red Hot Spice!
- Stampendous Challenge, Week 2...Bling It On!
- Handbags and Valentines? Why Not?
- New "Coveralls" Stamps from Gourmet Rubber Stamps
- A New Stampendous Challenge...BLING It On!
- The Dream Team 2012 Challenges Begin!
- The Best of Both Worlds...a Kitty and a Good Book!...
- Need a Good Laugh?
- Woodware Sketch Goes Wintery
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)