Sunday, January 1, 2012
Both the Woodware USA and Woodware UK teams are celebrating the new year with a sketch challenge as seen at left. Christmas may be over, but it's still winter, so I kept with a winter theme and featured the cute Woodware Polar Magic Clear Set. Stamped in Danube Blue Memento ink, shaded with pale blue markers, and highlighted with Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter, the simplicity of the sketch was perfect for this sweet set. Visit the team blogs on both sides of the "pond" for more inspiration this week. You can find their links through the Woodware USA site, and the Woodware UK site. Come play along!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Woodware UK Goes to the Third Dimension
- Last Chance to Bling It On With Stampendous!
- Final Sneak Peek Before CHA
- Final Week of January Challenge and Day Four Sneak...
- Woodware UK Works With Tempting Templates
- KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Diner's Club Release...I...
- Day Three Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peeks...Yipp...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peek Day Two
- Sneak Peeks with the Dream Team!
- Stampendous Sneak Peeks with Bling
- This Week's Recipe Calls for Martinis!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post
- A Little Late But Very Cool
- Week Three of the Dream Team Valentine Challenge
- Kissing Tag with Red Hot Spice!
- Stampendous Challenge, Week 2...Bling It On!
- Handbags and Valentines? Why Not?
- New "Coveralls" Stamps from Gourmet Rubber Stamps
- A New Stampendous Challenge...BLING It On!
- The Dream Team 2012 Challenges Begin!
- The Best of Both Worlds...a Kitty and a Good Book!...
- Need a Good Laugh?
- Woodware Sketch Goes Wintery
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)