Back again for the third week in the Stampendous January challenge to "Bling it On!" This week's card features another sneak peek of a new Jumbo Cling image, Hollyhock. The image was stamped in black twice...once on this gorgeous American Crafts, "Garden Cafe", and the second on a subtle polka dot print from Pebbles. The designs were colored and shaded with Copic Markers. Flowers were cut from the second image and popped up with foam tape over the first for dimension. The bling portion of this card is the sparkly about to be released Stampendous Fresh Green Crushed Glass Glitter adhered into the centers of the blossoms. A stamped tag with ribbon to match are added for fun. Did you know that you can shrivel the ribbon with a light sweep of a heat tool for more texture? To look for more fun tips and inspiration, check out the rest of our stupendous team:
Come play along for an opportunity to win this fabulous Perfectly Clear Cherub Wishes set:
Just post a link to your own blingified (technical term) creation to the Stampendous linky here:
Saturday, January 21, 2012
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Woodware UK Goes to the Third Dimension
- Last Chance to Bling It On With Stampendous!
- Final Sneak Peek Before CHA
- Final Week of January Challenge and Day Four Sneak...
- Woodware UK Works With Tempting Templates
- KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Diner's Club Release...I...
- Day Three Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peeks...Yipp...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peek Day Two
- Sneak Peeks with the Dream Team!
- Stampendous Sneak Peeks with Bling
- This Week's Recipe Calls for Martinis!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post
- A Little Late But Very Cool
- Week Three of the Dream Team Valentine Challenge
- Kissing Tag with Red Hot Spice!
- Stampendous Challenge, Week 2...Bling It On!
- Handbags and Valentines? Why Not?
- New "Coveralls" Stamps from Gourmet Rubber Stamps
- A New Stampendous Challenge...BLING It On!
- The Dream Team 2012 Challenges Begin!
- The Best of Both Worlds...a Kitty and a Good Book!...
- Need a Good Laugh?
- Woodware Sketch Goes Wintery
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)