Friday, January 20, 2012
Gourmet Rubber Stamps' Weekly Recipe #17. You can see the sketch above. My version of it features the Murray's Law image, "Martini", one of the great lines from Gourmet Rubber Stamps. When you need that extra touch of humor, Murray's Law will add the spice to your weekly recipe. This 'ol gal has been stamped, paper pieced, and Copic colored. Best of all her boobs have been given a necessary lift with the help of a few foam dots. Wish that it was that easy for me! Lol. With all those martinis, she needs to make sure she gets plenty of the fruits/vegetables portion of the food pyramid, so her olives are ready for her...toothpicks and all. Play along with the sketch and post your own creation to the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Facebook page. To buy this fun image, and many more, head on over to the GRS site.
- Woodware UK Goes to the Third Dimension
- Last Chance to Bling It On With Stampendous!
- Final Sneak Peek Before CHA
- Final Week of January Challenge and Day Four Sneak...
- Woodware UK Works With Tempting Templates
- KEEP ON SCROLLIN'!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Diner's Club Release...I...
- Day Three Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peeks...Yipp...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sneak Peek Day Two
- Sneak Peeks with the Dream Team!
- Stampendous Sneak Peeks with Bling
- This Week's Recipe Calls for Martinis!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post
- A Little Late But Very Cool
- Week Three of the Dream Team Valentine Challenge
- Kissing Tag with Red Hot Spice!
- Stampendous Challenge, Week 2...Bling It On!
- Handbags and Valentines? Why Not?
- New "Coveralls" Stamps from Gourmet Rubber Stamps
- A New Stampendous Challenge...BLING It On!
- The Dream Team 2012 Challenges Begin!
- The Best of Both Worlds...a Kitty and a Good Book!...
- Need a Good Laugh?
- Woodware Sketch Goes Wintery
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)