Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Another quickie post. This time featuring the Stampendous Perfectly Clear Vases set again. What a versatile set! To create the "cracked vase" effect, I stamped and embossed in various shades of embossing powders from the Razzleberry Kit the vase. I stamped and embossed it again in Bark on textured brown cardstock. I cut this one in several pieces and adhered them to the original one slightly separating the pieces to reveal the colors beneath. The rest of the card is fairly self-explanatory. To look back at other creations I've posted using this same set, click HERE and HERE.
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (173)
- LIzzie Anne Designs' Weekly Sketch Challenge #167!...
- Oops...I Collaged it Again!
- This Card is a Crack Up!
- Painting with Powder and Proud as a Peacock!
- MIxin' It Up with Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #165!...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #6-Good Girl or Bad G...
- Nesting Spirit
- Lizzie Anne Designs' Team Challenge and 50% Off Sa...
- It's Raining New Dreamweaver Stencils' Releases!
- Dream Schemes Mother's Day Colorway
- Super TWEET Garden Lantern
- Published Online Again! Going iTech!
- Hey! It's May! And Lizzie Anne Designs Singles Day...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2010 (169)