Friday, May 20, 2011

MIxin' It Up with Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #165!

Quickie post today featuring my version of Lizzie's sketch for Lizzie Anne Designs this week. I've been dying to break out this "In the Kitchen" set, so here was my opportunity! I love the mixer...just like my Kitchen Aid that my hubby bought for me over twenty years ago and is still going strong, mixing up cookies, and cakes, and muffins, and bread. I have the cutest pictures of my kids helping mom mix batches of goodies and licking the beater or the spoon. Of course, my mixer is the traditional white version rather than a wild red patterned one with a yellow bowl. Artistic license...and too much cute paper from October Afternoon and American Crafts to play with! I added little buttons on the top of my muffins and used the fun "Love Muffin" saying to finish it off. I can hardly wait to play with this set again! Now is your opportunity to play along with this week's challenge and post your creation to the Lizzie Anne Designs' Facebook page HERE.



1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

How adorable! Wish my Kitchen Aid was that bright red with the funky pattern!!