Dream Schemers have a free choice this week, so I chose to post this card that I created for the Dreamweaver Stencils' newest release. I loved the idea of paper-piecing the Umbrella with hounds-tooth patterned paper, and of course, had to put my pom poms on there as well! The background of the umbrella panel features the Rain stencil paste-embossed with Translucent Paste. I used the fun paper on the background card as well. This time I covered the Umbrellas background stencil with clear ink and ran it through my Big Shot with the paper. I then embossed with black embossing powder the transferred ink on the panel to show off the great outlines of the umbrellas. The sentiment is one of many Rain Words to choose from, and was paste-embossed in white. Now is your opportunity to play along. Soak up some more inspiration from the Dream It Up! blog as well as all of our fabby Dream Team members as listed at right. Link up your creation to inspire us!
LJ908 Umbrella Background
LG738 Rain Words
DEPT Translucent Embossing Paste
DEP Embossing Paste
DPK Palette Knife
Stampendous Midnight Black Embossing Powder
Recollections patterned paper
black linen, bright pink cardstock
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- LIzzie Anne Designs' Weekly Sketch Challenge #167!...
- Oops...I Collaged it Again!
- This Card is a Crack Up!
- Painting with Powder and Proud as a Peacock!
- MIxin' It Up with Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #165!...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #6-Good Girl or Bad G...
- Nesting Spirit
- Lizzie Anne Designs' Team Challenge and 50% Off Sa...
- It's Raining New Dreamweaver Stencils' Releases!
- Dream Schemes Mother's Day Colorway
- Super TWEET Garden Lantern
- Published Online Again! Going iTech!
- Hey! It's May! And Lizzie Anne Designs Singles Day...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2010 (169)