Friday, February 25, 2011
Stampendous' Perfectly Clear "Vases". The frame is made from chipboard, and was inked all over with Versamark before covering completely in white embossing powder. I did two layers of that. Then I wiped a small amount of talcum powder (prevents the embossing powder from sticking where you DON'T want it) over the surface before layering the stamped images and embossing in black for high contrast. The center portion was black linen cardstock, stamped and embossed in white. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and adhered it to the back of a Tim Holtz Fragmentz charm. I used more of the black linen cardstock and created an easel for the frame to sit upright, punching the
Perfectly Clear "Vases" (SSC1093)
White (EP100) and Midnight Black (EP111) Embossing Powder
Tsukineko Versamark ink (VM001)
chipboard frame (Michael's)
black linen cardstock
EK Edger punch
Tim Holtz Fragmentz charm
black felt covered brad fastener
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- iPhone Inserts by the Pampered Stamper!
- Beatnik Jugs...Can You Dig, Man?
- Dreamweaver Sketch #3-Leaf Motif Tiles Card
- The Cure For the Winter Blahs!
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A STAMPENDOUS BLOG...
- CASE-ing is the Sincerest Form of Flattery!
- Virtual Valentine Blog Hop Winners!
- Thursday Dream Schemes-Cocky With Kitsch!
- The Key to Happiness
- "Love, Love, Love...I Want Your Love"! (Apologies ...
- Love for today, and Sneak Peeks for Tomorrow!
- Saturday Morning at the Paris Bistro!
- Monday the 14th-Virtual Valentine Blog Hop!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Pink & Brown
- So Sweet...She Should Have Calories!
- Dreamweaver New CHA Releases to CROW About!
- A Stampendous Valentine Treat!
- Dream Schemes-Rainy Day Door (New Releases!)
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2010 (169)