Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Block Art Tweet Friends" from Stampendous. A garden lantern was created with a Mini Pail within a Short Pail. A flameless tea lite was placed inside the Mini Pail with a strip of vellum slipped inside to soften the light. A strip of acetate stamped and paper-pieced was placed inside the Short Pail. A Ric Rac Class A' Peel border, ribbon bow, and layered Prima flowers are the embellishments on the outside. One of these makes a nice little touch on a patio table, or several can be created to be hung as a garland for patio parties through the summer. This project was created for the January 2011 catalog which can be seen HERE. Visit the Stampendous web site, blog, and the rest of the team blogs for more inspiration.
SSC1091 Perfectly Clear "Block Art Tweet Friends"
AC653VW Class A' Peel Ric Rac Borders
PC75 Thermo Acetate
Tsukineko Black Stazon ink
American Crafts City Park patterned paper
Creative Impressions ribbon
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- LIzzie Anne Designs' Weekly Sketch Challenge #167!...
- Oops...I Collaged it Again!
- This Card is a Crack Up!
- Painting with Powder and Proud as a Peacock!
- MIxin' It Up with Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #165!...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #6-Good Girl or Bad G...
- Nesting Spirit
- Lizzie Anne Designs' Team Challenge and 50% Off Sa...
- It's Raining New Dreamweaver Stencils' Releases!
- Dream Schemes Mother's Day Colorway
- Super TWEET Garden Lantern
- Published Online Again! Going iTech!
- Hey! It's May! And Lizzie Anne Designs Singles Day...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2010 (169)