Saturday, February 12, 2011
Lizzie Anne in time for the sneak peeks, I'm trying to make up for lost time now. I love the new Bonjour set of stamps...Eiffel Tower, Fleur de Lis, Bistro Set, and great sentiments to go with. I had the perfect background paper to create a harlequin look, which I stamped and embossed in gold the Fleur de Lis, as well as on the turned up corner. I stamped the Eiffel Tower on crumpled up kraft paper, embossed the torn edges, distressed the edges of the card. Finally, I stamped and embossed the Bistro Set on a Tim Holtz Fragmentz tag, and attached with twine and a ribbon. I had so much fun playing with this set...so plan on more in future posts! Mais oui! Meanwhile, be sure to come back for another visit on Monday, the 14th, for the Virtual Valentine Hop. Great inspiration, great prizes, and lots of "LOVE-ly" creations!
Lizzie Anne Designs Bonjour stamp set
Stampendous Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Fragmentz tags
Recollections print paper
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- iPhone Inserts by the Pampered Stamper!
- Beatnik Jugs...Can You Dig, Man?
- Dreamweaver Sketch #3-Leaf Motif Tiles Card
- The Cure For the Winter Blahs!
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A STAMPENDOUS BLOG...
- CASE-ing is the Sincerest Form of Flattery!
- Virtual Valentine Blog Hop Winners!
- Thursday Dream Schemes-Cocky With Kitsch!
- The Key to Happiness
- "Love, Love, Love...I Want Your Love"! (Apologies ...
- Love for today, and Sneak Peeks for Tomorrow!
- Saturday Morning at the Paris Bistro!
- Monday the 14th-Virtual Valentine Blog Hop!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Pink & Brown
- So Sweet...She Should Have Calories!
- Dreamweaver New CHA Releases to CROW About!
- A Stampendous Valentine Treat!
- Dream Schemes-Rainy Day Door (New Releases!)
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2010 (169)