Welcome to the Virtual Valentine Blog Hop instigated and promoted by the most patient and creative person that I know...Taylor Usry. If you are just beginning your journey, be sure to hop over to her blog, The Quiet Moments, to start from the beginning...not a requirement, but far more organized. If you hopped here from the amazing Cathy Wallington's blog, you are on the right track. Have you seen how many are taking part in today's hop? This is almost as big a love-fest as Woodstock...not that I would know...kind of before my time...sort of. Since I know you will be madly hopping and, of course, leaving lots of love along the way, I will refrain from giving you an abundance of details on my projects. However, if you have any questions regarding these projects, please leave your email address with your comments, and I will get back to you. I tried to cover each of the teams that I am fortunate enough to design for. The first card was created using Dreamweaver Stencils, with some paste-embossing, some machine embossing, and Metallic F/X for shimmer. Perfect for a Valentine, wedding, or anniversary.
Dreamweaver Stencils' Damask (LX7001) and Flower Heart (LG724)
Matte White (DEP) and Matte Black (DMBP) Embossing Paste
Pixie Blush Metallic F/X (FX09)
Lizzie Anne Designs images, and is my hubby's Valentine card this year. The sentiment is computer generated, and is one of my DH's favorite puns...yes, I know, painful isn't it? But you GNOME you've got to love it! I paper pieced the gnome, used some fun papers and jumbo brads for the manly touch. The sentiment on the inside is from the same Lizzie Anne set and says, "Make gnome mistake...I think you're pretty great".
Lizzie Anne Designs December Mix, "Warmest Thoughts"
Stampendous White Embossing Powder (EP100)
Basic Grey and Deja Views printed papers
This final card was one of my slightly over-the-top creations that I do on occasion. I was aiming for that vintage look of old wedding and anniversary cards like my dad always bought for my mom. Using new images from Stampendous and beautiful Crystal Embossing Powder, I went for the dimensional look of a tent card with lots of bling and pretty.
Stampendous Ornate Heart Cling (CRV143) and Petals Nouveau (CRR117)
Crystal Embossing Powder (EP050)
Class A' Peels Dot Scallop Border (AC724MRS)
Be sure to leave some love (especially since this ensures you more opportunities to win some of the over twenty prizes being provided by our wonderful sponsors as listed below). For more info, hop back to Taylor's blog at the end of your happy hopping session. Make sure to have the laces tied tightly on your cyber-sneakers, as your next stop is my fun friend and teammate, Wendy Price!
- StampInsanity - with a set of choice for one winner
- Meljens designs - 4 digis to one winner
- Pixie Dust Studio - 2 digis to one winner
- Lizzie Anne Designs - $10 gift certificate (donated by Taylor U)
- Christian Paper Crafts - 1 year general membership
- Paper Pretties - 3 total winners: 1 person will receive Timeless Love stamp set; 2 people will receive 5 digis of their choice from the store
- Karber Digital Images - 2 digis to one winner
- Di's Digi Downloads - 5 digi images to one winner
- The Scrappychick Boutique - 2 6x6 Cosmo Cricket paper pads to one winner
- Stampendous - 4 cling rubber stamps from new release to 1 winner
- Pink Cat Studio - 5 digis of winner's choice to one winner
- Amber Ink - $10 gift certificate (and more if people use an Amber Ink product - see deets on their blog)
- Simply Betty Stamps - 3 digis of the winner's choice
- Mark's Finest Papers - set of their choosing to the winner
- Dreamweaver's Stencils - a couple stencils, pearlescent embossing paste and a palette knife
- Chi Chi Memories - Meaning of Love Digi Stamp Set to one winner (
- Little Potato House - $20 gift certificate
- Kenny K digis: 4 digis to one winner
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: winners choice of 2 images