Here's my fun take on this week's Woodware challenge suggested by Kim Reygate...Window Cards. I used my Dreamweaver Nesting Frames to die cut the window to frame the cute Stampendous Cling House Mouse Designs® Bride and Groom. These cuties were stamped in black ink on kraft cardstock, and colored with markers. Then using a VersaMarker, I played with Fran Seiford's "Painting with Powder" technique. Just use the marker to apply embossing ink in specific places, and add the color with embossing powders...in this case, predominantly Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel. A few extra sprinkles were added to mimic rice/confetti/rose petals. The Stampendous Perfectly Clear Beary Mice sentiments were added to the frame to finish it off in typically cute House Mouse Designs® style.
Friday, June 5, 2015
- ► 2016 (70)
- Woodware: Friendship
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Fairy Fun
- Woodware: House Mouse Mice Wishes
- Embrace Your Wild Side
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Wild and Wonderful
- Woodware: Flitting Around with Sketch 43
- Putting a Fine Point on It...I'm Wild About You!
- Fun with Faber-Castell Finale!
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Perfect Pets and Perfect Pen...
- Woodware: Itty Bitty Shadow Box House
- Woodware: Windows on Cuteness!
- Dreamweaver Thursday: STENtangling...Doodling with...
- Do You Doodle or Try to Tangle?
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)