Fun with Faber-Castell Finale!
Have you had as much fun as we have this week? What a great hop it's been, with so many fabulous ideas, and wonderful products! Remember, you could win a package of the products shown above, just by leaving comments for each of the players for this week. Here's what I'm showing off for today:
When you have oodles of fun stuff to play with, there is no better way to show it off than by creating a mixed media canvas...even if it is only 6 inches square! Here's how I layered mine:
1) I spread Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste over the surface of the canvas, unevenly for texture, and set it aside to dry overnight.
2) I used a large stencil brush to apply the Faber-Castell Black Chalk Paint through the Dreamweaver by Stampendous Corner Flowers stencil, and let that dry.
3) I colored the surface of the flower petals with F/C Chalk Pastel Pencils, which provided a nice pop of color off of the black paint.
4) I stamped the crackle image from the Andy Skinner Stampendous Cling Industrial set by inking it with the Faber-Castell PITT Black Brush Pen randomly over the canvas.
5) I used the circle stamps from the Stampendous Round Creative Palette set to add some mint paint, and daubed more around the edges and over the canvas.
6) I switched to lavender acrylic paint and daubed more color, and used it to stamp the Cling Motif image.
7) The Cling Color Outside sentiment was inked with the PITT black marker as well, and stamped onto the canvas.
8) Finally, sprinkles of Fran•tagé Color Fragments in Teal and Amethyst were adhered with Faber-Castell Texture Gems.
Leave me a comment, and head on over to these blogs for our grand finale of inspiration:
Pam Hornschu (you're here!)
Note: If a Blog Hop Post isn’t visible when you get to the link, try clicking on the blog header or home button to be taken to the latest post.