There's nothing wrong about standing out in the crowd, and this zebra definitely stands out! Even the leaves on this card go gray-scale in his presence. A fun take on the new Stampendous Cling Zebra, rainbow-colored using Chameleon Markers...a very cool new product. Alcohol markers with a toner chamber in each marker, and a unique way of achieving the various shades desired without having to haul around hundreds of markers. The image was stamped on Stampendous Mixed Media White cardstock, colored as desired, and adhered to a black and gray base along with multiple Dreamweaver die cut Leafy Branch and Monstera leaves. The leaves were cut from the same white cardstock, and ink-stenciled with the Dreamweaver Crusade pattern and the Graduated Dot stencil with Onyx Versafine from Tsukineko®, using a large stencil brush. What was left of the ink in the brush was softly used over the leaves for a more gray look. The leaves were layered with the zebra panel, some Party Color Fragments were adhered here and there with a glue marker, and a sentiment tag was created using one of the nested frames in the Stampendous Pop Ups Dies set. The sentiment is from the Perfectly Clear Wild Sayings set (perfect with all of the new Stampendous animal images), stamped in black, and a bit of rainbow stripes for fun.
Friday, June 19, 2015
- ► 2016 (70)
- Woodware: Friendship
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Fairy Fun
- Woodware: House Mouse Mice Wishes
- Embrace Your Wild Side
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Wild and Wonderful
- Woodware: Flitting Around with Sketch 43
- Putting a Fine Point on It...I'm Wild About You!
- Fun with Faber-Castell Finale!
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Perfect Pets and Perfect Pen...
- Woodware: Itty Bitty Shadow Box House
- Woodware: Windows on Cuteness!
- Dreamweaver Thursday: STENtangling...Doodling with...
- Do You Doodle or Try to Tangle?
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)