Welcome to the annual Dreamweaver and Woodware Christmas in August extravaganza week! Monday through Saturday we will be knocking your Christmas stockings off with fun and inspirational ideas for the upcoming holidays. All that you need to do is hop back and forth across the "pond" on each day, oohing and aaahhhing as you go, and leaving us plenty of holiday love. In return, you'll be entered to randomly win one prize package for a UK commenter, and a second prize package for a US commenter, featuring products distributed in the UK by Woodware...including Dreamweaver and Stampendous!
|Prize includes four stencils, one die, and two stamps, selection may vary.|
Here's what I've created for today:
I have to admit...I cheated a bit on today's post. I created this card a couple of years ago for a sketch challenge, but it was always on of my favorites...so here it is again! This is a fun and easy card to create in multiples. Here's how I made it:
1) Machine emboss the Stripes stencil on the light blue card.
2) Angle cut a patterned cardstock and adhere.
3) Ink the Poinsettia stencil with a red ink slightly darker than the cardstock panel, and machine emboss.
6) Tie striped twine through each "button" and make bows. Adhere to card.
7) Embellish poinsettia with crystals.
So simple that it's no wonder I'm posting this card again!
Now's the time for you to leave a comment and move on to the next designer for today: