Woodware UK: A Fun Card with Fun Folds


This week is Fun Folds week with the Woodware UK team. I kept this fairly simple as special folds tend to confuse me a bit. I did find a great tutorial for this step card on Paper Craft Planet.

For my version, I used some Dotted Swiss cardstock in blueberry, and used a matching spray ink to created the spray stenciled Dreamweaver Houndstooth pattern panel and matching squares, and a different trick for the guitar panel. For the Electric Guitar, I sprayed the ink onto the stencil itself, and transferred the ink onto a white cardstock panel...very similar to letterpress. I added this fun sentiment from Woodware, "Growing Old", as it is very similar to an expression that my husband uses, "Maturity is highly overrated".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woodware: Let's Hear it for the Boys!

Woodware Sketch 52: Pretty Pretty, Pretty Much!

House Mouse Designs® with Friends Across the "Pond"