Monday, March 5, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps Prescription for Yum!

Since I was in the UK during the Gourmet Rubber Stamps preview for the new Diner's Club set, "Prescription for Spring", I missed my opportunity to play along with the rest of the team with this new set. Doing a catch up now, which was definitely NOT a chore. The GRS sets are always so much fun, so much variety, that so many ideas just flood your head. I really love the new prescription stamp with its vintage look, and then adding the actual prescription to it just makes me laugh! Who wouldn't want a prescription for the items at left? So, I created a little gift set for a friend...a hand-painted mug (no, not by me), some tea bags, a bar of chocolate, a rolled brandy snap (direct from England). All that's needed is the bubble bath, the chick flick, and the nap. Ah, now that's relaxation at its best! Stay tuned for more posts featuring this new set. Can't wait? Then head over to the Gourmet Rubber Stamps site to get your own set. While you're there, check out the gallery for more inspiration!

1 comment:

chickadee3357 said...

just saw this on Pintrest. Super duper cute! I love how you put it all in a tea cup! Awesome gift idea!