Super exciting day! Cath Edvalson of Paper Crafts, the Moxie Fab girl, is featuring several of the Lizzie Anne Designs sets from Gourmet Rubber Stamps today! We always knew that LAD and GRS were fab, but now we know they are MOXIE FAB!
The set I am featuring today is Vintage Birthday. I kept it CAS with panels of beautiful paper overlapping, one gorgeous sentiment, a Nestie die, and a few rhinestones.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Gourmet Rubber Stamps team posts today, the GRS blog, and of course, Cath's Moxie Fab post for today! Once you see just how fab GRS is, you will want all the sets!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Shaping Up for Easter
- 'Tis the Season to Play in the Puddles
- How About a Spot of CAS?
- Have a Cuppa with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!
- The Pampered Stamper Gets Punchy!
- How is Your March Shaping Up?
- A New GRS Recipe for Spring!
- A Plume Portrait Party with Paper Craft Magazine!
- Brrrrr...Seems Like Spring?
- Sharing Nibbles of Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Appet...
- The SHAPE of Treats to Come!
- Please note...
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps is For the Birds!
- Dreaming of a Chocolate Bunny
- Feeling Lucky?
- Lighten Up! It's Almost Spring!
- This Shapes Up to Be a Sweet Stampendous Spring!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps has MOXIE!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' CAS Challenge Week Two
- Woodware Sketch is Micey Nice!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Prescription for Yum!
- It's Shape-Shifting Month with Stampendous!
- Woodware UK...Look What I Did With My Fran'tage Es...
- March Challenge: Spring Clean...and Simple!
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)