Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Counting down to St. Patrick's day, and I'm feeling lucky...how about you? The challenge this week for the Woodware UK team, was to create with a Good Luck theme. This was more difficult than I thought it would be as I seem to have very little with a specific "luck" them other than the Small Text Peel Off stickers that I used on this card. I ended up creating a very CAS card by machine embossing the Dreamweaver Stencils' Heart Knot stencil on the circle, matting with a scalloped circle, using an embossing folder on the plain recycled green cardstock, and adding some St. Pat themed ribbon that I had laying around. Since this card was so simple to create, it would a great card to reproduce in multiples. Skip the shamrock ribbon, change the colors, and voila! A perfect wedding or anniversary card. Are you feeling lucky this month? Then come play along with the Woodware UK team, and this month's sketch challenge from last week's post. You have an opportunity to win something wonderful! Just check out the Woodware UK blog post for more info, and for more luck-themed creations from the rest of the team.
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Shaping Up for Easter
- 'Tis the Season to Play in the Puddles
- How About a Spot of CAS?
- Have a Cuppa with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!
- The Pampered Stamper Gets Punchy!
- How is Your March Shaping Up?
- A New GRS Recipe for Spring!
- A Plume Portrait Party with Paper Craft Magazine!
- Brrrrr...Seems Like Spring?
- Sharing Nibbles of Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Appet...
- The SHAPE of Treats to Come!
- Please note...
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps is For the Birds!
- Dreaming of a Chocolate Bunny
- Feeling Lucky?
- Lighten Up! It's Almost Spring!
- This Shapes Up to Be a Sweet Stampendous Spring!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps has MOXIE!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' CAS Challenge Week Two
- Woodware Sketch is Micey Nice!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Prescription for Yum!
- It's Shape-Shifting Month with Stampendous!
- Woodware UK...Look What I Did With My Fran'tage Es...
- March Challenge: Spring Clean...and Simple!
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)