Thursday, March 15, 2012
The Gourmet girls are cooking up a new challenge for the month of March..."For the Birds". There are a large variety of bird and bird-themed images from Gourmet Rubber Stamps. My choice were images from the Lizzie Anne Designs line, "Swirly Bird", "Follow Your Dreams" sentiment, and the music score. I chose to emboss the Swirly Bird on off white Fabriano watercolor paper (gorgeous stuff!), with clear embossing powder. Then I let drops of blue and purple watercolors run over the surface. The clear embossing enamel acts as a resist against the paint drips, and provides a unique look. The sentiment was stamped on Nesties Fancy Labels, and a polka dot ribbon and rhinestones were the embellies of choice.
You will be amazed to view the rest of the team's creations, the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog, and the site filled with inspirational and fun images. Every birdy loves GRS!
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Shaping Up for Easter
- 'Tis the Season to Play in the Puddles
- How About a Spot of CAS?
- Have a Cuppa with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!
- The Pampered Stamper Gets Punchy!
- How is Your March Shaping Up?
- A New GRS Recipe for Spring!
- A Plume Portrait Party with Paper Craft Magazine!
- Brrrrr...Seems Like Spring?
- Sharing Nibbles of Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Appet...
- The SHAPE of Treats to Come!
- Please note...
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps is For the Birds!
- Dreaming of a Chocolate Bunny
- Feeling Lucky?
- Lighten Up! It's Almost Spring!
- This Shapes Up to Be a Sweet Stampendous Spring!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps has MOXIE!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' CAS Challenge Week Two
- Woodware Sketch is Micey Nice!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Prescription for Yum!
- It's Shape-Shifting Month with Stampendous!
- Woodware UK...Look What I Did With My Fran'tage Es...
- March Challenge: Spring Clean...and Simple!
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)