A HOLIDAY CARD NO ONE CAN RESIST!
1) Cut and fold silver cardstock to create card base.
2) Run panel of white cardstock through embossing machine with Dreamweaver Stencils' Cathedral Window, and adhere to card.
3) Use Jumbo Dauber to apply Versamark ink through the Open Bird stencil on watercolor paper panel.
4) Apply Clear Embossing Powder and heat to emboss.
5) Spritz panel with Blueberry Shake, Turquoise, and Iridescent Memories Mists at an angle, and let run off. Set aside to dry. The embossed area will resist the inks.
6) Mask off extra expressions of Comfort Words stencil, and paste-emboss "peace" in Silver Embossing Paste on panel. Set aside to dry.
7) Adhere panel to card.
Were you a winner on the Dreamweaver Stencils/Woodware UK hop last week? Check HERE!
Be sure to visit the rest of the Dream Team and see what they've been busy with for this free week!