Thursday, September 8, 2011
1) Cut and fold silver cardstock to create card base.
2) Run panel of white cardstock through embossing machine with Dreamweaver Stencils' Cathedral Window, and adhere to card.
3) Use Jumbo Dauber to apply Versamark ink through the Open Bird stencil on watercolor paper panel.
4) Apply Clear Embossing Powder and heat to emboss.
5) Spritz panel with Blueberry Shake, Turquoise, and Iridescent Memories Mists at an angle, and let run off. Set aside to dry. The embossed area will resist the inks.
6) Mask off extra expressions of Comfort Words stencil, and paste-emboss "peace" in Silver Embossing Paste on panel. Set aside to dry.
7) Adhere panel to card.
Were you a winner on the Dreamweaver Stencils/Woodware UK hop last week? Check HERE!
Be sure to visit the rest of the Dream Team and see what they've been busy with for this free week!
- ► 2014 (118)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Sketch Challenge #10 with Dreamweaver Stencils
- SCS351 Maple Branch Triptych
- Stampendous Saturday Goes Merry and Bright!
- Something New is Brewing
- Happy Fall Y'All!
- Another Challenge with SCS...in Color!
- Keeping it Clean...and Simple!
- These Boots are Made for Sparkling!
- Stampendous Saturday Goes Fun and Freaky
- OH HAPPY DAY...WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
- Lime and Gray Colorway and a Bonus
- Playing Along with Split Coast Stampers CAS135
- Stampendous Saturday and Challenge Reminder!
- A HOLIDAY CARD NO ONE CAN RESIST!
- HOP ACROSS THE POND AND BACK...WINNERS!!!!
- GOT CHALLENGES? STAMPENDOUS DOES!
- Hop Across the "Pond" and Back with Dreamweaver St...
- Hop Across the Pond and Back with Dreamweaver Sten...
- A Stampendous Blog Candy Reminder!
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (169)