Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Another quickie post for today. I had some time to play with another challenge over at Split Coast Stampers, this time with their color challenge of Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin, and Old Olive. I love this patterned paper (WRM "Grandma's Kitchen), so that got distressed around the edges a bit and plopped onto my olive card. The orange panel may not be precisely "pumpkin", but what are they going to do...fire me? I stamped the Stampendous Thankful Leaves on the panel with Olympia Green Versafine ink, as well as two patterned papers of olive gingham (October Afternoon "Fly A Kite") and turquoise dots (Pinecone Press) and cut these out to pop up for more emphasis. Oh, I also ran the panel through the Big Shot (before adding the leaves!) with an Argyle embossing folder as well. A quick twill/button/twine embellishment and I was done. Fun!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Sketch Challenge #10 with Dreamweaver Stencils
- SCS351 Maple Branch Triptych
- Stampendous Saturday Goes Merry and Bright!
- Something New is Brewing
- Happy Fall Y'All!
- Another Challenge with SCS...in Color!
- Keeping it Clean...and Simple!
- These Boots are Made for Sparkling!
- Stampendous Saturday Goes Fun and Freaky
- OH HAPPY DAY...WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
- Lime and Gray Colorway and a Bonus
- Playing Along with Split Coast Stampers CAS135
- Stampendous Saturday and Challenge Reminder!
- A HOLIDAY CARD NO ONE CAN RESIST!
- HOP ACROSS THE POND AND BACK...WINNERS!!!!
- GOT CHALLENGES? STAMPENDOUS DOES!
- Hop Across the "Pond" and Back with Dreamweaver St...
- Hop Across the Pond and Back with Dreamweaver Sten...
- A Stampendous Blog Candy Reminder!
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (169)