Stampendous, and some of their fabulous Pearl Glitter. A huge variety of their glitters, flocks, and embossing powders are now available in kits. These are an awesome way to sample the various colors, and they've already chosen the color scheme for you! The colors that I used on this card come from the "Moroccan Sun" Combo Kit. There is also a great mixed kit designed for Halloween called "Tricks and Treats". For this card, I applied Peel N' Stick to a cardstock panel, and after removing the top carrier sheet, I carefully placed the tree and bat stickers on the sticky surface. I poured the glitter in bands of color onto the remaining sticky surface. It helps to rub the glitter into the Peel N' Stick for better coverage. The card was created using plain black cardstock with an orange panel and an additional panel of EK Nostalgiques paper. I love this webby ribbon from Creative Impressions as it adds to the spooky feel.
Class A' Peel "Cats & Bats" from Stampendous (AC969K)
Sunflower Ultra Fine Pearl Glitter from Stampendous (GM357U)
Tiger Lily Ultra Fine Pearl Glitter from Stampendous (GM355U)
OR "Moroccan Sun" Combo Kit from Stampendous (CK07)
Peel N' Stick (FX70)
Festive Cardstock from Bazzill
Nostalgiques from EK
ribbon from Creative Impressions
Thursday, September 23, 2010
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Dreamweaver Vintage Christmas Card
- One Flaming Frosty Sleigh!
- STMC25-Polar Blue Christmas
- Sunset Spook Card
- Mojo157-NAUT(ilus) Your Average Birthday Card
- Going Batty!
- Let's Play House! Holiday Card
- Time for a Frosty One! Dreamweaver Sleigh Ride Car...
- STMC24-Mono Hang Out Halloween Card
- Mojo154-Argyle Snowman Card
- Wreath & Holly Card
- Furry-ocious Candy-Stealing Tiger!
- Foiled Again! Birds With Branches
- Watch Out Carmen! It's Changito Miranda
- STMC23-Fall Fields Card
- Dreamweaver Sanded Snowflake Card
- STMC22-Gimme Vamp
- Dreamweaver-Veni Vidi Fishi
- Woo Hoo...Two?
- ▼ September (20)