Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mojo Monday #146- Butterfly Friend Card

Every week I try to do a Mojo Monday challenge, and something comes up...grrrr. This week I made the time. It's always fun and everyone that posts on their challenge does an amazing job. Kind of intimidating, but gotta try anyway!
This card uses both of my design teams...Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencils. I ran the panel on the left through my Big Shot with the Flourishes stencil on Coredinations cardstock, and sanded the embossed areas to highlight the design. The oval panel in the center was stamped using Butterfly Beauties. Lots of embellies on this card: ribbons, rhinestones, velvet stickers and sentiment stickers. I know just who I'll be sending this to for their birthday in September. (Ssssh...no one tell Hap!) LOL
Hope your days are full of creative mojo!
Pam

Perfectly Clear "Butterfly Beauties" from Stampendous (SSC195)
"Flourishes" stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils (LJ890)
Class A' Peel Velvet Scrollwork Borders from Stampendous (AC726VE)
Class A' Peel Friendly Messages from Stampendous (AC961)
Sweet Plum and Bamboo Leaves Mementos ink from Tuskineko
Bazzill and Coredinations cardstock
white cardstock (Kelly)
ribbon (Michaels)
rhinestone stickers
embossing machine (Big Shot)

No comments: