Saturday, June 25, 2016

Woodware: A Flower Free-for-all!


Over on the Woodware Witterings blog, the team has been challenge this week to a "Flower Free-for-all". Can I just say that I have hundreds of stamps, stencils, and paper that qualify? It was really hard to narrow it down to just one card. I love this one. 


This card features the Dreamweaver Large Orchids stencil design, pasted first in Matte Black, and then in Crackle Paste. The Crackle Paste dries white, so I replaced the cleaned stencil over the design, and proceeded to stencil on pigment ink. With the ink still wet, I sprinkled on Stampendous Crystal Embossing Powder for added sparkle. I ink-stenciled a soft background on the focal panel and the purple panel using the Dreamweaver Quatrefoil stencil, and added a sweet sentiment from Stampendous.


Be sure to visit the Woodware blog for more floral inspiration!

No comments: