Today's Pretty in Paste card features one of the Dreamweaver all-in-one designs...Season of Joy. The process is simple and effective:
1. Place stencil on panel of cardstock, and tape on all four sides with removable tape.
3. Place edge of spreader with paste at top of design. Hold spreader with your fingers splayed out over the curved handle, and pull the paste over the stencil in one smooth pass. If there are any gaps, dab a bit of paste in them with the tip of palette knife, and then use spreader to pass over surface once more.
4. Place excess paste back in jar. Wipe around the lip of jar with clean paper towel or rag, and seal.
5. Carefully remove tape from three sides, using the fourth as a hinge to lift the stencil up and off.
6. Immediately place stencil and tools in water to be cleaned when done.
7. Sprinkle wet paste with Stampendous Ice Blue Embossing Enamel, and heat until bubbly and set. Sprinkle a bit of Shabby White Embossing Enamel, and heat from underneath for a bit of "snow".
8. Mat the panel and adhere to card.