Dreamweaver Thursday: Poinsettia Perfection


We are playing with poinsettias all this week, and I saved my favorite for today. I love this delicate Tall Poinsettia stencil from Dreamweaver. Use with Stampendous Micro Glitter in red and pink and green, with the crystal background, the effect is stunning. To offset it, I added a panel of the Dreamweaver Holiday Borders Embossing Folder on pink cardstock, brushed with Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance ink. The May Arts' ribbon is the finishing touch, along with a few Mark Richard's crystals.


Check out the rest of the Dreamweaver posts for today:

Comments

BurningRubber said…
I love the background on this card. The pink is so pretty.
Lyn Bernatovich said…
The combination of the two stencils is beautiful Pam! Love the pinks!

Popular posts from this blog

Woodware: Let's Hear it for the Boys!

Woodware Sketch 52: Pretty Pretty, Pretty Much!

House Mouse Designs® with Friends Across the "Pond"