Cling Motorcycle Elements image, I had to buy it. The card that I created with it I kept simple with a bit of grunge. Stamped in black dye ink, and colored with shades of gray markers. I placed the Dreamweaver Houndstooth background stencil over the top, and ink-stenciled the pattern over the panel in gray ink. The top edge was torn, and the panel was adhered to a black card. I attached two grommets, and tied a scrap of ribbon through the holes. Just because you're creating a masculine card, does not mean that it has to be boring or difficult. Be sure to see what the rest of the team have been posting for the "Boys and their toys" theme this week. You'll find the links on the Woodware blog.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
- ► 2016 (70)
- Woodware: Travel in Vintage Style
- BLOOMIN' with Linnie Blooms Part Two
- Dreamweaver Thursday: BLOOMIN' with Linnie Blooms ...
- Stampendous Pop Ups, Puppies, and Pals
- Bloomin' Fun with Stampendous, Dreamweaver, and Li...
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Cheerful Cherries for the Pi...
- Woodware: The Difference Between Men and Boys is t...
- Welcome to the Stampendous Picnic!
- Stampendous and Clear Scraps: Clearly Creative Hop...
- Woodware: WINING About Sketch 42
- Dreamweaver Thursday: Playing with Polly
- Stampendous and Clear Scraps: Clearly Creative
- Stampendous: Liberty for All
- Patriotic Panache with Dreamweaver and Stampendous...
- Woodware: Painting the Pansies with Pinterest
- Stampendous with Dreamweaver: Honoring the Brave
- KLIK, KLIK, KLIK...BOOOO!
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)