Woodware challenge this week provided me with another opportunity to add to my stock of Christmas cards, and to do it quick and simply. Our challenge is to use punches, and Woodware has a huge variety...all shapes, sizes, borders...amazing selection! I chose the Woodware Snowflake punch which was punched from plain white cardstock, and layered over a panel of Cardworks Christmas Post collection of papers, with a mat of white, and a card base of craft cardstock. To brighten it up a bit, I added buttons layered with Card Candi in Holly Berries, and sentiments from the Peel Offs. The size of this card fits nicely into a regular letter size envelope to use with normal postage.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- Woodware: Sketch 38 Playtime
- Dreamweaver: Still Playing with New Toys for the H...
- Woodware: In Case You Weren't Aware...Christmas is...
- Stampendous: Shaking It Up With Skulls and Skeleto...
- Stampendous: A Dazzling Finale!
- Dreamweaver: Power Pasting for the Holidays!
- Woodware: Froufrou For the Holidays!
- Stampendous: Adding a Bit of Holiday Dazzle!
- Woodware: Playing with Punches
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Being Positive and Negative ...
- Stampendous: Sweet Treats for the Mouse in the Hou...
- Stampendous: Forget Dum Dum Pops, I Want Cheese fo...
- Woodware UK: Canvassing for Creativity
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Get Ready for the Holidays!
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)