Dreamweaver's newly-released toys are you hoping for in your stocking this year? How about adding the new Nested Stockings set of Dies, along with the matching stencils? Here's how you can use them to create the card shown here:
1) Tape down the Stocking stencil on black cardstock, and paste it with Matte Black Embossing Paste. Set aside to dry.
2) Meanwhile, fold Bazzill Dotted Swiss red cardstock to create card. Layer a black and light blue panel of cardstock together, and adhere to the card.
3) Paste over the top of dried black paste with Crackle Embossing Paste. Let dry.
4) Meanwhile, ink-stencil in black the Happy Holidays stencil on a scrap of light blue, and round corners.
5) When surface is dry and crackled, tape the stencil back over the top, and using the Tsukineko Splendor inkpad as your palette, along with medium and large stencil brushes, ink color over the background, the cuff, and the heel and toes areas. Heat set ink a bit.
6) Continue to ink your design elements (Antler Snowflake and Christmas Borders), and heat set these as well.
7) Use the large Stocking Die to cut out your stocking, and adhere it to the black panel on your card, except at the top. Insert sentiment into the top of stocking.
8) Embellish with May Arts polka dot ribbon, velvet ric rac, and a sparkle pompom (trim a bit off of the back to help adhere to the flat surface.
The "B" team, as well as out September Guest Designer, have been busy as well playing with the new toys, so check them out and leave some love!