Friday, November 4, 2011
The Lizzie Anne Designs' line from Gourmet Rubber Stamps are the perfect images to go CAS. This card may not look precisely simple, but really...it is! I ran a white cardstock panel through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. A layered panel of white cardstock with a panel of glitter paper over a ribbon border. A Nestie cut embossed panel for the window. And finally...I embossed this darling snow globe in white on acetate. Cute, huh? This image and sentiment are from the November Diner's Club set, "Season's Greetings", which is full of wonderful images for all manner of holiday greetings...cards, tags, gifts, decor. You will totally want this set, so go...get it...NOW, right HERE! Better yet, sign up to receive each Diner's Club set...one each month. It's a great gift to give yourself, the fun of opening a new batch of creative goodies every month! Need inspiration? Sign HERE to receive the email newsletter each month.
- ► 2012 (173)
- Blog Candy Winner and Wisemen Lantern
- It's the Holiday Season...FUR Real!
- Skip the Mall...Shop the GRS Site!
- Simply Thankful
- Ho Ho Ho and a Cup O' Joe!
- I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You
- The Chipboard Challenge Continues...
- DW Sketch #12-Thinking Upside-Down
- Would You Be Looking for Woodware?
- GRS is Cooking Up Some Fall Challenge Fun!
- Going Traditional with Woodware UK...Maybe...
- 'Tis the Season to be Encrusted!
- Dreaming Ornate and Gorgeous!
- Positively Angelic!
- CAS143 Peace on Earth
- Homey and Sweet
- Feeling "Chipper"?
- A Simple Snow Globe
- GRS Halloween Hop Winner!
- Want to Join the Dream Team?
- Colorway Challenge With a Slight Cheat
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2010 (169)