Block Art Wild Flowers" with the Painting with Powder technique similar to THIS card posted a couple of weeks ago. The result is a cloisonne look. This technique is so much fun with such a great look. Try it!
Block Art Wild Flower
Razzleberry Embossing Powder Kit
Versamark, Onyx Versafine inks
Bazzill Parakeet cardstock
lavender and black cardstock
EK Edger Punch
Creative Impressions brad fasteners
Making Memories brad fasteners
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Come Play with a New Colorway!
- ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
- Painting with Powder Nifty Gifty
- It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!
- Thursday Dream Schemes-Blessings and Birds
- More Painting with Powder and Stampendous!
- Stampendous Hop WINNERS!
- Lizzie Anne Team Challenge-Vacation Porthole
- Dreamweaver Sketch #7-It's a Keeper!
- Watcha lookin' for?
- ALOHA! It's Lizzie Anne Designs Summer Mix Preview...
- Stampendous Blog Hop #2 Featuring New Releases!
- I'm a SUCKER for SEERSUCKER!
- Stampendous Hop Alert!
- Dreaming in Lavender and Gray
- Lizzie Anne Designs June Singles Release!
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2010 (169)