Lizzie Anne Designs have really outdone themselves for the Summer 2011 Mix. All the fabulous images of summer...vacations, cruises, parties, and lazy days at the beach (preferably in Hawaii)...sigh. I fell in love with them all! For my Mix preview card, I wanted to create a beachy/oceany feel. The background was created with various alcohol inks on glossy cardstock. Torn vellum behind torn cork to for the feel of the foam of waves lapping at the shore. The top and bottom are bordered with this great Polynesian iconic image, but the focal point is the super-fun sea turtle! I stamped her in clear ink on the aqua Dotted Swiss cardstock and embossed with crystal embossing powder. I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait to see what the rest of our uber-creative team come up with for this Mix preview. Personally, I foretell many more posts in summer mode! Swim on over to the Lizzie Anne Designs site to pick up your own Mix set...and while you're at it, sign up to receive the quarterly mixes automatically. Such a fantastic deal and something to look forward to four times a year!
Lizzie Anne Designs Summer 2011 Mix
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
EP050 Stampendous Crystal Embossing Powder
Ranger Alcohol Inks
Bazzill Dotted Swiss
glossy white cardstock
double-sided foam adhesive
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Come Play with a New Colorway!
- ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
- Painting with Powder Nifty Gifty
- It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!
- Thursday Dream Schemes-Blessings and Birds
- More Painting with Powder and Stampendous!
- Stampendous Hop WINNERS!
- Lizzie Anne Team Challenge-Vacation Porthole
- Dreamweaver Sketch #7-It's a Keeper!
- Watcha lookin' for?
- ALOHA! It's Lizzie Anne Designs Summer Mix Preview...
- Stampendous Blog Hop #2 Featuring New Releases!
- I'm a SUCKER for SEERSUCKER!
- Stampendous Hop Alert!
- Dreaming in Lavender and Gray
- Lizzie Anne Designs June Singles Release!
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2010 (169)