Saturday, March 26, 2011

Celebrate with New Jumbo Clings from Stampendous!


 Stampendous' new Jumbo Cling stamps are the talk of the internet right now, and it's easy to see why. These wonderful new images make a bold statement in whatever crafting project that you are into at the moment. Visit the Stampendous blog, website, FB fan page, and YouTube and you will find so much inspiration that you won't know what to try first. I chose to create a birthday banner for the January 2011 catalog, using the new "Jumbo Cling Happy Birthday" set which has two wonderful images, the huge sentiment and the flourish design as seen on the blue panel of my banner. I stamped the flourish over each panel for continuity, but I also used the new Perfectly Clear "Counting Birthdays" for more great sentiments in birthday mode. Each bright, happy panel was corrugated, distressed, spritzed, and decorated and bordered with fun print papers. All were attached to a long jumbo rick rack string with cardstock loops and brad fasteners. Then I proceeded to break out my jar of ribbon scraps for added fun. You know how I love my pompoms, so of course large sparkly ones were added to the tips of each panel. The new Jumbo Clings are perfect for
banners for any occasion, as well as home decor, fashion accessories, fashion, scrapbooking, or imagine this...a greeting card! Gasp! Lol. Run, don't walk, to your nearest craft store and/or laptop and get some of these for yourself. Be sure to post your creations and give us a link so we can be inspired by you!




Stampendous "Jumbo Cling Happy Birthday" (CRS5009)
Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Counting Birthdays" (SSC1114)
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Peaches & Cream, Sun-Kissed, Carrot Cake, and Pink Sprinkles
Tsukineko Rich Cocoa Memento ink
Bazzill cardstock
Anmerican Crafts, October Afternoon prints
Nestabilities scalloped ovals, Labels Trio
EK Edger punch
Marvy Corrugator
Creative Impressions jumbo rick rack
sparkle pompoms
ribbons, brad fasteners

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love this banner Pam!!!! So cute. Why haven't I ever made a banner? I think my niece needs one of these for her first birthday. Let me know when you have it done. Thanks!!!

Scrappychick said...

Girl, when I saw this in the catalog my jaw just dropped. You put me to shame!! Absolutely gorgeous!