Stampendous holiday '09 catalog and features the Ponderosa Pine stamp embossed in white randomly over the DP. That panel was matted in red, and adhered to a soft blue-gray card. The tag is actually a stamp as well, and was also embossed in white, cut out and matted in red. The red buttons add just the right amount of pizazz to this card.
My second card today was created for this year's holiday catalog, and is soooo simple to recreate. It features the Class A' Peel velvet Jumbo Poinsettia stickers from Stampendous. Just apply them over the DP, mat the panel and adhere to the card. The sentiment was added to a matted strip, tied with a ribbon and
"Swirl Tag" from Stampendous (M203)
"Ponderosa Pine" from Stampendous (Y013)
"Family Season" from Stampendous (L187)
White Embossing Powder (EP100)
Frost White ColorBox ink from Clearsnap
MME print paper
cardstock from Kelly Paper
Perfectly Clear "Christmas Wishes" from Stampendous (SSC1068)
Class A' Peel "Jumbo Poinsettias" from Stampendous (AC999RV)
Class A' Peel "Dot Sparklers" from Stampendous (AC672HSR)
Satin Red Versafine ink from Tsukineko
Bazzill green cardstock
Red Linen cardstock from Kelly Paper
ribbon (Creative Impressions)
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Dream Schemes-Bubbly Hearts
- Feeling the Love?
- Call Me...Resistable!
- Stamping Sentimental: Matt's Card from December 19...
- Dream Schemes-Grateful Hearts
- Party with the Polka Penguins
- Bag It and Tag It...Homespun-Style
- Feeling Blue? And Purple?
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Release Pop Hop!
- Jumbo Size It!
- Fluffles and Fun for the Holidays
- Design Team Mix Up!
- No Challenge...Just Inspiration
- You GNOME You Need Tags for the Holidays!
- DREAMing and SCHEMEing of a White Christmas!
- Two for the Post of One?
- Home to Home Forest Scene
- Sparkle Stocking
- STMC35-The Warm Fuzzies
- Published Online Again!
- Thursday Dream Schemes Sketch Challenge
- Woo Hoo For Me, Number Three!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Singles Release!
- ▼ December (24)