Does your stamping and stenciling "Go to eleven"*? After this week it sure will! All this week the Stampendous/Dreamweaver team are "amping" up their projects with products from Imagine Crafts®...specifically the new Radiant Neon Amplify inks, and their Radiant Neon counterparts. Wonderful colors that soften and grow when heated, adding incredible dimension to all your creations! You can learn about them HERE.
As usual there will be fantastic prizes as shown below. All you need to do is visit the Stampendous Blog each day this week, following the links, and leaving comments about what YOU love best!
See Official Contest Rules for details.
My project today does not feature the Amplify inks, but you'll see an awesome project that I created with those tomorrow (no brag, just fact!), so be sure to visit again! The card below shows off the Radiant Neon inks in all their bright and happy color, and are perfect to use with the Stampendous Newly Released Stencil Duos designed by Fran Seiford. These come in sets that include two square metal stencils (same material as the Dreamweaver ones are made with), with one of them being an open design, and the other a pattern design, to be used separately or together. They also come with a black liner pen for adding your own tangles and doodles to the designs.
Electric Blue, Purple, and Green have been used to ink stencil Fran's NEWLY RELEASED Stencil Duo Gift on just the package portion on a white square panel. Here's how...
1. Place the pattern stencil over the white panel, and adhere with removable tape.
2. Place the open shape over the pattern, and tape as above. (This will mask off the area of the pattern that you won't want showing, but still color the design where you do want it.)
3. Use small stencil brushes to "rouge" (circular motion) the inks into the design. Use a Picasso tool to keep color out of the sections that will be different.
5. Replace pattern stencil only over square, and tape all sides. Spread Translucent Embossing Paste over surface, so that the colored pattern is shiny, and rest of the pattern is clear and shiny. Remove stencil to clean immediately, and set square aside to dry.
6. Adhere panel to card, and embellish as desired.
Pam Hornschu (you're here)
*References a quote from "This is Spinal Tap: The Movie".