Stampendous: Kitty Cuddles

I think this is one of my favorite kitty cards that I created for the Stamepndous October '14 catalog. I love how perfectly I was able to place the two Copic-colored cuties so that they appear to be cuddling together on the piano. Panels of Authentique papers sprinkled with Aged Copper Embossing Enamel were used to hide them a bit so they could dream of singing birdies in peace and quiet. May Arts twine "ties" it all together.

Here's what I've used for this card:


For more kitty inspiration, visit the team links on the Stampendous blog.


Comments

Jean said…
Just love this!
Very clever usage of the sleeping kitty- you made two! Fabulous card!
Louise said…
This is adorable! Beautiful card!
How sweet! I never would have thought to combine two to make this lovely image! Wonderful card! TFS!
LynB said…
Fantastic card Pam!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

By the Seaside Mini Canvases

With a Little Bit of Luck

Woodware: Feeling Bubbly for Spring?