I love when I have opportunity to reuse, repurpose, or recycle something. My family can tell you that everywhere that I go, I pick up odds and ends, or save odds and ends that my brain wants to turn into something else. Cheap clamshell packaging is always a great find, and perfect for a shaker card or, in this case, a porthole to another world...under the sea. The plastic was inserted from behind the card front after a circle was die cut to hold it. The Stampendous Cling Mermaid Kiddo was stamped on white cardstock, colored with markers, and part of her die cut with the circle to fit within the capsule, and the rest cut and adhered to the card front. The bottom of the card features the Stampendous Cling Shell Background stamped and embossed in white, with an edge of Fresh Green Crushed Glass Glitter. A bit of the same was sprinkled within the capsule, and the sentiment stamped on the front and embossed in white as well
Friday, October 4, 2013
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Happy Halloween!
- Poisons for My Pal...Bwahahahahahaha!
- Woodware UK: Travel the Open Road
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Magical Mystery...Mouse?
- Woodware UK: Creating in the Round
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Mysterious and Magical and S...
- Woodware UK: Foiling with Sketch 27
- Woodware UK: Monochromatic Does Not Mean Boring
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Family Fun for Halloween
- Woodware UK: Recycled Clamshell Packaging to Under...
- Dreamweaver Stencils: A Bumpy Ride Through October...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)