My post this week features two new designs from Dreamweaver, a re-release of the Bats stencil and the new Vintage Decor design, which I used last week as well. When you have a really versatile design, they can be used over and over for so many projects. This week I used these designs to create Halloween "clings" with a bare minimum of supplies and very little effort. You can find my tutorial for this project on Paper Craft Planet. With a bit of adult supervision, this project is simple enough to be done with kids. The "clings" can be used to adhere to pumpkins, windows, mirrors, lanterns, and can be peeled off when finished. Head on over to the Paper Craft Planet blog for all the details, and be sure to leave a comment there for an opportunity to win the stencil of your choice!
Thursday, October 10, 2013
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Happy Halloween!
- Poisons for My Pal...Bwahahahahahaha!
- Woodware UK: Travel the Open Road
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Magical Mystery...Mouse?
- Woodware UK: Creating in the Round
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Mysterious and Magical and S...
- Woodware UK: Foiling with Sketch 27
- Woodware UK: Monochromatic Does Not Mean Boring
- Dreamweaver Stencils: Family Fun for Halloween
- Woodware UK: Recycled Clamshell Packaging to Under...
- Dreamweaver Stencils: A Bumpy Ride Through October...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)