Monday, February 6, 2012
Woodware UK's sketch challenge for this week happened to be fairly close in layout to my Cattus Librum card that I created for the Stampendous catalog. Lucky me! Time seems to be fleeting in the extreme lately. Between the fun of CHA last week, and preparing for an exciting trip to the UK next week, I'm a bit low on creative time. This was one of my favorite cards from the October 2011 catalog, and so many items on this card can be purchased through the stores that purchase from Woodware UK. The Cling Cattus Librum was stamped with Onyx Versafine ink on a lightly sanded panel of Core'dinations cardstock. The sanding helps the face of the cat to be highlighted. A panel of dictionary page was adhered to the card front, and various images and sentiments from the Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Time Flies" set were stamped randomly in black ink. I did a little distressing with the sanding block and file, as well as tearing and inking to show off a panel of embossed canvas paper from Canvas Corp. A black leather cord tied with a key attached finishes off the card.
The rest of the Woodware UK team will be inspiring you with their takes on the Sketch Challenge #9, so hop over to the Woodware UK blog for links to all their fabulous posts.
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- 40 Shades of Green? Hmmm...How About Seven?
- Goin' Green Again...No Blarney!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Challenge: Baking Up Some Yu...
- Have a (Paper) Piece of My Heart!
- Stampendous Fragments of Fun Hop!
- Dreamweaver Stencils Goes Green for February
- Woodware UK...A Sketch in Time
- There's Magic in the Air!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post...Stay Tuned
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)