Sunday, February 12, 2012
Are you ready for Valentine's Day? The Woodware UK team are posting with heart-themed designs sure to put you in the mood. My card features the Stampendous Blockart Cutie and the Happy Day Square. Super simple card and super cute! The focal image was water-colored and paper-pieced. Additional flowers were popped up. The sentiment square was stamped as a border across a strip of the same dot-embossed cardstock as the card. Each day this week, the team will be posting a new heart-themed creation. The links can be found on the Woodware UK blog. Hope you have a very sweet Valentine's Day!
- ► 2016 (70)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- 40 Shades of Green? Hmmm...How About Seven?
- Goin' Green Again...No Blarney!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Challenge: Baking Up Some Yu...
- Have a (Paper) Piece of My Heart!
- Stampendous Fragments of Fun Hop!
- Dreamweaver Stencils Goes Green for February
- Woodware UK...A Sketch in Time
- There's Magic in the Air!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Post...Stay Tuned
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)