Stampendous on traditional orange and black. A little corner rounding, a corrugated strip, and a fun polka dot ribbon from Creative Impressions. Super simple with a great pop of color. It would be easy to add a little grunge by brushing edges with black ink, or keep it simple. Easy to make by the bushels!
Class A' Peels "Cats & Bats" from Stampendous (AC969K)
Class A' Peels "Spooky Words" from Stampendous (AC1006K)
Festive Orange cardstock from Bazzill
ribbon from Creative Impressions
Corrugator from Marvy-Uchida
Thursday, October 14, 2010
- ► 2014 (114)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Snow Silent
- STMC30-Festive Face Card
- Dreamweaver Design-An-Ornament
- Out on a Limb Card
- Dimensional Poinsettia Card
- LAD-Way Up North Tent
- STMC29-Spider Stalking
- Dreamweaver/Paper Therapy Challenge-Stocking Surpr...
- Oh Chocolate Trees-Advent Pail and Holiday Card
- Baby Come Back!
- Gingham Snowflake Card
- STMC28-PWP Love Groove
- CAS-Spook House
- Copper Foiled for Fall
- STMC27-All I Want for Christmas is Pink Penguin Po...
- Spooky Vampire Dude
- STMC26-Killing Two Birds With One Stone?
- Witch Hang Out
- It's A Banner Day!
- Another Oops! And a New Winner!
- Oh, Hoppy Day! We Have A Winner!
- Hip Hip Hooray! It's Dreamweaver Stencil's First B...
- ▼ October (23)