Meanwhile, back on my blog, I'm posting this creation for the Shining Silver challenge. I created this using the Dreamweaver Double-glitter technique for the focal point, some misting on the background, and a machine embossed sentiment. Here's the basics:
1. Cut piece of double-sided mounting paper to fit card panel. Remove film on one side and adhere to card. Remove film on top, and set aside.
2. Rub soap on the back of the Love Bird Hearts stencil. Brush off excess, and place soap side down on top of adhesive.
3. Pour first glitter color (Stampendous Western Blue) over surface, and rub into the adhesive for complete coverage. Pour off excess and save. Brush and flick off all extra remaining glitter due to static.
4. Turn panel over, and pull panel from stencil.
5. Pour second color of glitter (Stampendous Silver) over remaining adhesive, and rub into surface. Brush off excess and you're done!
Place white cardstock panel in a cardboard box. Place Damask stencil over the top, and mist with Dreamweaver Memories Mists in Silver for the background panel. The remainder of the card is just assemblage...a few crystals, a machine embossed sentiment (Dreamweaver Bless You), sheer ribbon, and a beautiful pearl corsage pin.
Don't forget to check the Woodware UK blog all this week for shining silver surprises!